Immediate function resulting in shorter treatment times
• Different implants techniques to avoid the use of grafting procedure.
• Optimized implant design to achieve high primary stability in all bone types.
Immediate natural-looking esthetics with versatile restorative options
• A broad gingival height abutment range to cater the patient’s needs.
• Options of straight and angled abutments (17°, 30° and 45°).
Immediate peace of mind thanks to a stable foundation
• One connection regardless of the diameters.
• Unique connection combining platform switching associated with a deep 16° Morse taper including an internal indexation.
The Next Level of Immediate Fixed Full-Arch
The Neodent® NeoArch® Grand Morse™ combines Neodent’s technologies designed to enhance immediate full-arch rehabilitation. The Neodent Grand Morse stability, the Helix™ versatility, the Acqua surface predictability, and optimized Mini Conical abutment shape all combined, maximize Neodent NeoArch efficiency: one implant, one connection, one abutment.
Grand Morse connection: a stable and strong foundation designed for long term success.
- One prosthetic connection for all Grand Morse™ Implants: ease of use.
- 16º Morse Taper connection: designed for a tight fit for an optimal connection seal.
- Platform switching morse taper connection: fulfils the platform switching concept.
- Deep Morse taper connection: designed for optimal load distribution.
- Internal Indexation: precise abutment positioning, protection against rotation and easy handling.
Acqua hydrophilic surface
Designed for high treatment predictability
A UNIQUE PURPOSE
Creating new smiles everyday.
Founded by a dentist for dentists, with the purpose of changing lives. Neodent is the 2nd largest dental implant company in the world which offers outstanding product performance with a proven track record of clinical success. Neodent’s solutions focus on progressive treatment concepts, such as immediacy, which enables the advancement of dentistry and affordability to create new smiles every day.
2nd largest dental implant company*
Available in over 40 countries.
25 years of history
More than two decades focused on enabling implant dentistry.
Clinical trust: + 45K dentists
One of the largest network of dental professionals.
1.6M+ implants sold per year.*